Beer INSIGHTS Webinars
The info you need in a new, fast-paced format
Beer Marketer’s INSIGHTS newsletters bring both in-depth and wide-ranging reporting to the beer industry, while data-heavy, quick-hitting presentations from our editors have become regular features of top beer industry events. Beer INSIGHTS Webinars bring you the best of both: live, engaging presentations and discussion of up-to-the-minute info without having to leave your desk.
This new format provides new opportunities to gain valuable insight into the US beer biz, including:
- lively presentations packed with the latest data and news;
- downloadable decks to return to again and again;
- exclusive supplemental reports to dig even deeper into the details;
- live interaction with BMI’s experienced editors, including plenty of time for Q&A.
Coming back earlier than ever, Beer INSIGHTS Webinars: Craft Update, 2019 will cover the ever-dynamic craft segment. Don’t miss these events: register today.
Craft Update, 2019
A two-pack of fast-paced 90-minute webinars, February 27 & May 1, 2019
Craft Update, 2019 will quickly expand your perspective and understanding of the US craft beer biz, letting both experienced industry vets and craft beer newcomers walk away with loads of stats and facts.
The live presentation of Part I has already passed, but a recording is available for new registrants. You can still sign up for both parts of Craft Update, 2019 and receive all webinar materials. That includes: one copy of the Part I presentation slides and one copy of the Part I supplemental data report (delivered upon receipt of your order); one copy of the Part II presentation slides and one copy of the Part II supplemental data report (delivered May 1); access to a recording of the Part I presentation and an invitation to join the live Part II presentation.
Part I: Digging Deep into US Craft - Wednesday, February 27, 2019, 1-2:30pm EST
Get the lay of the land and go deep into the US craft beer market. Featuring:
- Craft volume in the context of total US beer biz;
- Per-capita consumption analysis;
- 10 years of shipments stats on top craft players;
- Analysis of retail scanner data;
- Insight into big global brewers’ craft competitors and how M&A reshapes the market.
Part II: Key Craft Players, Places & Themes - Wednesday, May 1, 2019 1-2:30pm EST
Get a wide-ranging review of craft's breadth, looking into crucial trends and critical stories impacting the segment's evolution in 2018 and the first few months of 2019. Featuring:
- Overview of important news developments and coverage in 2019;
- Collective small brewer volume share across regions & most states;
- Selected state craft supplier shipments;
- Up-to-date and in-depth legal & legislative analysis;
- And much more!
Part I and Part II will each provide valuable insights on their own and you can sign up for either one or the other for just $150. But to get the most out of this opportunity, participate in both 90-minute webinars and save $50.
Reserve your spot to both Part I and Part II for just $250!
Realize significant savings by registering your whole team: reach out for multi-used discounts. And don’t worry if you have to miss the live presentations: recording will be available to registered participants after initial broadcasts. Don’t miss this special opportunity. Reserve your space now!
Complete instructions for accessing the webinars will be sent via email prior to the event.